Hanselman Paranoia

November 4th, 2009 kcshap13

Hello!

You’re probably a little concerned by the title of this post, as well as by the fact that it’s Wednesday morning and I’m hiding in my room. But don’t worry, the reason isn’t that I don’t enjoy being around my new HC friends, it’s just that I’m paranoid (and rightfully so) of every Hanselmanian. Welcome to Hanselman Royale.

The giant game of “Assassins” called Hanselman Royale commenced on Sunday. It was started by HERO, our House Council, as a group bonding activity. The premise of the game is that you want to “assassinate” your assigned target by touching them with a spoon, while in turn trying to not get assassinated yourself. Once you take out your target, your next assignment is the person who your original target would have assassinated. This goes on until there is only one person left: the winner.

I’ve already assassinated my first target, Frances, and now I’m working on my second, who for secrecy’s sake shall remain nameless. On some days, like yesterday, there was a “safety,” which means that if you wear a certain item of clothing then you cannot be assassinated. Yesterday every participating Hanselmanian was wearing a hat. I even wore a hat during our intramural soccer game. It was epic. Today, however, there is no “safety” and I feel like I have to watch my back everywhere I go! I know I can’t REALLY hide in my room until this is over… But I can try! Just kidding πŸ™‚

Hopefully I make it until my next entry,

Adios!

One Response to “Hanselman Paranoia”

1. DARYL says:

CheapTabletsOnline.Com. Canadian Health&Care.Best quality drugs.Special Internet Prices.No prescription online pharmacy. Online Pharmacy. Buy drugs online

Buy:Zetia.Benicar.Ventolin.Female Cialis.Seroquel.Zocor.Prozac.Advair.Aricept.Female Pink Viagra.Lasix.Lipitor.Wellbutrin SR.Amoxicillin.Nymphomax.Cozaar.Lipothin.SleepWell.Acomplia.Buspar….

Katharine Shapleigh '13

• Studies: Studies in world literature major with Peace and Conflict Studies concentration
  • Hometown: St. Louis
  •  
  • Read more about Katharine »